Fitment Centre and Mechanical Workshop
Our modern workshop is fully equipped for the removal and fitment of turbochargers on all passenger vehicles-types, bakkies and off-road vehicles. Our mechanics are trained as specialists in the field of turbocharger-systems, which allows them to find the root-cause of initial turbo-failure and to fix it.
This one-stop service saves our customers time and money, as their vehicles are worked on by a team consisting of mechanical- and turbocharger specialists. Our mechanical workshop also does major- and minor services as well as general mechanical repair work.
Services: Depending on the cause of turbocharger failure, the following might form part of the turbocharger installation service:
– Diagnostics and fault-finding using the latest diagnostic equipment
– Turbocharger fitment
– Minor service (lubrication service)
– Sump-removal and cleaning
– Oil pick up removal and replacement due to residual carbon/sludge build-up
– Oil pump removal and checking
– Oil cooler and filter assembly removal and cleaning
– Charge air cooler removal and cleaning
– Inlet and outlet hoses removed and checked for damage and debris
– Oil drain pipe checked for blockage/restrictions, clean/replace as necessary
– Exhaust system checked for contamination/blockage (Catalytic-converter, DPF etc.).
– Vehicles with DPF: carry out static regeneration according to manufacturer guidelines
– Turbocharger oil feed pipe & banjo bolts replaced
– New air filter, oil filter and oil fitted