Our one-stop service saves our customers time and money, as their vehicles are worked on by a team consisting of mechanical- and turbocharger specialists. Our mechanical workshop also does major- and minor services as well as general mechanical repair work.
Services: Depending on the cause of turbocharger failure, the following might form part of the turbocharger installation service:
- Diagnostics and fault-finding using the latest diagnostic equipment
- Turbocharger fitment\
- Minor service (lubrication service)
- Sump-removal and cleaning
- Oil pick up removal and replacement due to residual carbon/sludge build-up
- Oil pump removal and checking
- Oil cooler and filter assembly removal and cleaning
- Charge air cooler removal and cleaning
- Inlet and outlet hoses removed and checked for damage and debris
- Oil drain pipe checked for blockage/restrictions, clean/replace as necessary
- Exhaust system checked for contamination/blockage (Catalytic-converter, DPF etc.).
- Vehicles with DPF: carry out static regeneration according to manufacturer guidelines
- Turbocharger oil feed pipe & banjo bolts replaced
- New air filter, oil filter and oil fitted